- Fujipoly CF210A• CF210A is the newest Fujipoly thermal gap filler • CF210A incorporates carbon fibers along with traditional fillers found in thermal gap filler materials. • CF210A is rated at 21 W/m•K • Compliance is closer to a much lower conductivity gap filler (Fujipoly- Sarcon PG25A) • Lower hardness compared to other gap fillers and especially for gap fillers at 10 W/mK and above • Low volatiles D2-D20 .0100 wt% or less• Available in sheets 130mm x 130mm (suggested usable is 120mm x 120mm) • Thickness range from 1.5mm to 2.5mm in .5mm increments • Currently working on lower thickness options • Easily die cut to any shape similar to other gap filler sheet More information
- Major League Electronics Press-Fit Connectors
Here are examples of just some of the benefits Press-Fit Connectors can offer.Faster processing – no Soldering. Prevents solder points of failure. i.e. webs, flux residual, wetting, etc. No need for Flux. Stand alone insertion. Environmentally friendly
Click this link » Press-Fit Series to check out our new Press-Fit Series.We will continue to add to this series throughout the year. So if you don’t see the Press-Fit application your are looking for, shoot us a message and we will add it to our list!
- Rheostat SwitchThe CVR-Series is a configurable three- or four-position rheostat switch designed for vehicle lighting control. Available for 12VDC and 24VDC systems, the CVR-Series automotive rheostat switch is made with durable thermoplastic materials and silver-plated brass terminals for reliable operation in commercial vehicles, such as work trucks, agricultural equipment, and construction equipment. The front panel-mount dimmer switch is available with or without white backlighting.
- EAO Multi-Legend Alarm IndicatorWe are pleased to announce a new addition to the already comprehensive EAO product portfolio. EAO offers a highly reliable, customizable and quick to engineer solution that meets the driver’s needs and allows the possibility to add additional functionality, such as a dimmable illumination. With its extremely flexible and modular design, the Multi-Legend Alarm Indicator Panel fulfills a broad range of application needs. It simplifies fault monitoring and contributes to increased operator safety and equipment care. The panel size and the symbols are customizable. Different illumination colors are available. The flexible number and arrangement of the symbols as well as the ultra-thin mounting depth of less than 8 mm thickness ideally fit to driver desk and control cabinets, in railway and other special vehicle applications where the space envelope for the status indicators is limited. Advantages of Multi-Legend Alarm Indicator Panel:
- Customizable panel size and symbols
- Quick adaption to customer-specific requirements
- Additional functionality can be added
- Ultra-thin design (< 8 mm) to fit in driver desk panels
- Bright even illumination visible in all light conditions
- Carling K Series – Micro-Sized Circuit BreakerThe K-Series is a single-pole hydraulic-magnetic circuit breaker featuring rating options of 65 or 80VDC or 250VAC, making it ideal for a variety of applications including Datacom/Telecom and 5G devices. This low-profile circuit breaker can be configured with PCBA, push-on tab, or screw terminals and is available with instantaneous, short, and medium time-delay options. The K-Series is available with current ratings of 1 to 30 amps. Learn More
- Qualtek’s Q-SECURE LOCKING POWER CORDSQualtek’s Q-Secure NEMA 5-15P power cords with locking C13 connectors are designed to provide a more secure connection between the power cord and the device it is powering. The locking C13 connector has a built-in mechanism that ensures that the connector stays securely in place, reducing the risk of accidental disconnection. These power cords are commonly used in data centers, server rooms, and other environments where there is a high risk of power outages or accidental disconnections. The locking mechanism helps to prevent downtime and ensures that critical systems remain operational. Q-Secure power cords with locking C13 connectors can be a useful addition to any environment where secure and reliable power connections are essential.
- Johnson Electric SoligenceSolligence, the Smart Servo Solenoid Actuator, integrates sensing capabilities to create closed-loop controlled motion. It provides motion assurance for critical applications and data output for system performance optimization. Artificial Intelligence continuously monitors the motion profile and adjusts parameters to maintain the required actuation time. This enables all other components in your system to operate more effectively and confidently.
- APM Hexseal Sealoc Washers
Seeloc Washers work in combination with traditional bolts, screws, or studs to create an airtight seal around the fastener. The silicone contact surface features a continuous ridge that creates a 360° sealing barrier around the periphery of the washer face when compressed. The silicone rubber also forms a seal under the head of the associated fastener and makes full vertical contact with the threads/shank, making for a complete, high-pressure seal unlike any other.
- Littelfuse Commercial Vehicle ProductsHeavy-duty truck, bus and off-road equipment manufacturers rely on Littelfuse to ensure their customers’ vehicles and machines perform under the harshest environments. We offer heavy-duty OEMs a diverse mix of standard and custom engineered solutions for their electromechanical switching, power control and circuit protection applications.
- Lighthorse Technologies – Antenna
4G, 5G, LTE, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS, Zigbee, LPWAN, LoRaWAN, RFID, I-PEX, SMA, RP-SMA, Custom Connectors, and More!
400MHz to 6GHz Capability
- Qualtek Nema Outlets
Qualtek, a leading manufacturer of AC receptacles, has expanded its offering of NEMA convenience outlets. The 739W-X2/33, a 15A 250VAC NEMA 6-15R convenience outlet, and the 739W-X2/34, a 20A 250VAC NEMA 6-20R convenience outlet, provide 250VAC options to our product lineup. This outlet has a quick snap-in mounting works with panel thicknesses from 0.8mm to 1.8mm. Both part #s have solder termination for secure connections. The current capacity of these outlets are up to 20A at 250VAC and are rated under the Component Recognition Program of Underwrites Laboratories, File No. E139605.
- Solico Sealed Bus BarEliminates every exposed crimp and terminal that could be a potential failure. Maintenance free plug and play design installs in seconds Conductive Copper completely over molded for environmental protection. Protected from corrosion, dust tight and water resistant
- Sarcon® GR130A by Fujipoly®Fujipoly® recently released Sarcon® GR130A, its newest high-performance, thermal gap filler pad. The highly conformable, gel-like sheets exhibit a thermal resistance as low as 0.02°C•in2/W at 43.5 PSI with a thermal conductivity of 13 W/m°K for performance and reliability
- EAO Series 82 Anti-Vandal PushbuttonEAO, the expert partner for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), offers its versatile and stylish Series 82 Anti-Vandal Pushbutton with the availability of bi-color illumination.
- Full-Sized Rockers, Toggles and Pushbutton SwitchesA complete line of full-sized rockers, toggles and pushbutton switches offered with a wide variety of aesthetics, functional options, advanced features, sealing protection, and worldwide reputation for performance and reliability
- Hydraulic-Magnetic Circuit BreakersComplete line of hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers ideal for integration into battery chargers, compressors, motor controllers, conveyor belts, printing presses, robotics, sorters, and many other applications. Carlingtech.com